Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Treating Diabetesadmin
Ayurvedic medicine has been in practice for centuries. Over time it has developed into a holistic system of health care that manages to deal with most disease-related issues. Ayurveda has evolved into a holistic healing tradition that works on the interlink between the mind, body, and spirit through research. Ayurveda is more of a lifestyle than a medication. It works on the basis of the fact that one should not treat the illness through medications but heal the disease completely by healing the body, mind, and soul.
Diabetes medicine in Ayurvedic is based on the fact that human beings are designed to live healthy lives. This means that the body is designed to function best when it is at its optimum level of health. This concept is based on the principle of Ayurveda, and this is the science of self-healing, which is a holistic health practice that uses diet, exercise, meditation, and other lifestyle factors to maintain good health. This is a traditional medicine or healthcare system that was developed in India around 5000 years ago.
So these are quite a few things you need to know about the history of Ayurveda and how it helps cure diabetes. There are many home remedies for the treatment of Sugar in Ayurveda, and the following are a few of them.
Try Methi Dana
According to Ayurvedic doctors, people with diabetes can improve their health tremendously by consuming plenty of methi leaves on a regular basis. It is believed that adding this pungent herb to your diet will help you keep track of your blood sugar levels as Methi is known to aid digestion and help with the regulation of metabolism.
Eat Bitter Gourd
Diabetics can benefit from having bitter gourds in their diet each day. This is because bitter gourd contains hypoglycemic biochemical substances. These substances impact blood sugar levels and are great for managing them.
A lot of herbs and spices are added to daily dishes prepared in every household for their anti-diabetic properties. These include turmeric, mustard, asafoetida, cinnamon, coriander, and garlic.
Try Bengal Gram
Incorporating Bengal gram into your diet and everyday cooking will lead to a reduced risk of diabetes without having diabetes. This is due to the high fiber content, which regulates blood sugar, carbs, and cholesterol levels.
Add Bitter Food Items To Your Diet
The next home remedy for Sugar Ayurveda treatment is reducing your intake of certain foods. But, instead of slashing your sugar and carbohydrate intake too, decrease the intake of sugar in your diet. According to research by Dr. Farzana Alam at the University of Michigan School of Reverse Engineering Diabetes Mellitus, it’s recommended that a diet high in bitter foods will both reverse diabetes and prevent its relapse. Foods recommended for inclusion are bitter gourd, Amla, hemp seeds, and aloe vera. When used as part of a well-balanced diet tailored specifically for diabetics, they have shown amazing results.
Drink Water From Copper Vessels
For ages, it was thought that drinking water from a copper vessel offered particular health benefits. In fact, Ayurvedic experts recommended having an ounce of water per day in between meals to keep the body energetic throughout the day and prevent blood sugar fluctuations. To do this process correctly, put some ounces of distilled water in a cup and keep it overnight so that you can drink it the following day.
Amla contains a substance that improves insulin sensitivity. This can be attributed to Chromium, which is also present in Amla. It can be eaten raw or mixed with bitter gourd and gooseberry juice as this combo stimulates pancreatic cells.
Some Useful Tips
- Gather about 15 fresh Mango leaves and put them in a glass full of normal water. Leave the water overnight, filter the content in the morning and drink it. It is proven that mango leaves effectively boost insulin levels in the blood.
- Collect some basil leaves, wash them, and extract at least two tablespoons of juice from them. Drink the juice every morning on an empty stomach and see its effect on the sugar levels in the body.
- When in season, you can also use Indian blackberry for the Ayurvedic diabetes treatment. You have to gather its leaves, powder them, mix them with water, and drink them twice a day.
- Green tea is getting more popular day by day because of its health benefits. This is because it contains polyphenol content in enough amounts, which is an antioxidant compound that helps in reducing the blog sugar level.
- Eating some fruits rich in vitamins and minerals can also bring a positive effect on your health. Try adding healthy fruits like apples, apricots, and berries to your diet, and you’ll observe a positive change in your blood sugar level.
- You can also mix turmeric with honey and dried Amla and eat the mixture daily to see significant changes in your blood sugar levels.
Diabetes can get worse if not treated properly. So, it is suggested that you should maintain a healthy lifestyle and make changes to your diet accordingly. This will help in managing diabetes, but you’ll have to keep track of the blood sugar levels yourself. Also, if you want to try the Best Ayurvedic diabetes medicines, you can buy them from a reliable store. One such reliable online store is “Healthbay.”
Why Choose Health Bay?
Specialized in herbal medicines and nutraceuticals, Healthbay offers you top-quality Ayurvedic medications that can be consumed to treat a plethora of health problems. We only use raw ingredients to make the medicines that can help you in the treatment of diabetes, boost sex power, fix digestive issues, and a lot more.
We make sure that our products lack no effectiveness but prove to be very affordable for individuals that belong to different levels of society. Every product is manufactured under expert supervision, and we are strictly against animal experimentation.